It is currently given to cheat in MP games

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

GreyDonkey

It is currently given to cheat in MP games

Post by GreyDonkey »

Hi folks,

I would like to ask for support.

In fact it is currently given to cheat in MP games.

After a turn it is possible to lead the game to a crash. All that has to be done to get n- new chances to replay your last turn is, to write more characters in the chat field in the "end turn screen" than the textfield could show. After doing so, the game will crash instantly. This failure for 100% reproduceable. So it seems to be a bug.

At the slitherine forum this bug is known (I can't link this. =( ) but its been a while now and no further response from the devs.

I think thats this is not a satisfying situation and should be solved.

Perhaps here at the matrix forum help will come a little bit "faster". ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Kettengeist
Jagdtiger14

RE: It is currently given to cheat in MP games

Post by Jagdtiger14 »

You can also re-try a turn by simply turning off your computer. In one of my multi-player games, I got an error message, then had to re-start my computer. I came back to the multi-player and noticed I had to re-do my turn. I was very annoyed and informed my opponent about this.
Conflict with the unexpected: two qualities are indispensable; first, an intellect which, even in the midst of this obscurity, is not without some traces of inner light which lead to the truth; second, the courage to follow this faint light. KvC
GreyDonkey

RE: It is currently given to cheat in MP games

Post by GreyDonkey »

Thanks for your response Jagdtiger. I haven't known that turning of the computer will also lead to this. If this happens in my current games I also inform my opponent when this happens. I wish this problem will be fixed in the future. And/or there will be an automatically email that the opponent has played his/her turn again (like in Age of wonders III).
Best wishes,
Kettengeist

Return to “Tech Support”