World War One Gold 50% Off This Week Only!

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
Erik Rutins

World War One Gold 50% Off This Week Only!

Post by Erik Rutins »

In coordination with AGEOD, Matrix Games is pleased to announce a limited time sale on the new World War One Gold release. From now until July 27th, World War One Gold will be available at 50% off it's normal download price. That means a reduction of $20 from its normal $39.99 price to the new $19.99 sale price. Please note that the upgrade price with discount coupon for original World War One owners remains $14.99 for the download.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
jomni

RE: World War One Gold 50% Off This Week Only!

Post by jomni »

Wow! Paradox / AGEOD sure have coordinated their 50% sale well among several distributors.
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

This sale pulled me in not that I need any more games...
RFC

Post by RFC »

Hoping this goes on sale again soon? Already over my war-budget this year
"I'm sorry, baby. Start your countdown without me and I'll be back before you can say 'Blast off!'"

Return to “World War One Gold”