WPO editor

Post suggestions and discuss the scenario and database editors here.
shawnZshihan

WPO editor

Post by shawnZshihan »

Hi Folks,

I have a question about production - if it is enabled, what is that country able to do? Can they build their own ships, troops, tanks, ect...?

The editor manual is a bit vague on that.

Thanks in advance.

Shawn
Rysyonok

RE: WPO editor

Post by Rysyonok »

ORIGINAL: shawnZshihan
Hi Folks,
I have a question about production - if it is enabled, what is that country able to do? Can they build their own ships, troops, tanks, ect...?
The editor manual is a bit vague on that.
Thanks in advance.
Shawn

Which country? The one(s) you enable it for in the scenario editos.

Ships: a country can stop or speed up construction of ship
Troops/tanks: only units actually needed at the front are produced, providing there is enough resources to keep heavy industry going.

If you really want to enable production, make sure there is enough infrastructure for that first - industry, oil, resources, vehicle/armament industries, etc...
shawnZshihan

Post by shawnZshihan »

Hello Rysyonok,

What I wanted to know is, if you enable production for both Japan and USA, can they choose which ships to build? Can they then choose to build tanks (for example)?

Is it possible to have control over production and resources like (more or less) in Gary Grigsby's World at War?

Shawn

Rysyonok

Post by Rysyonok »

ORIGINAL: shawnZshihan

Hello Rysyonok,

What I wanted to know is, if you enable production for both Japan and USA, can they choose which ships to build? Can they then choose to build tanks (for example)?

Is it possible to have control over production and resources like (more or less) in Gary Grigsby's World at War?

Shawn

Ships: not really. There is a pre-determined lineup, countries can either speed up or halt ships in that lineup, but that's all.

Tanks: not really :) You can choose to pump up your vehicle assembly lines to make sure that all tanks/vehicles are produced in abundance. Or not.
shawnZshihan

Post by shawnZshihan »

Thank you Rysyonok - I had that feeling that production was more generalized, but wanted to make sure.

Shawn

Return to “Scenario Design”