Calling for saves of the resizing issue!

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

Tankerace

Calling for saves of the resizing issue!

Post by Tankerace »

Guys, if you experience the aircraft resizing issue, send me a save. Email is Tankerace_42@hotmail.com.

The problem with this bug is 1) it doesn't always happen, and 2) its not always repeatable. I need a good repeatable save. Some saves have been sent my way, but the few I have got are not reproduceable.

For those who don't know, it is a relatively rare bug that seems only to affect Japanese carriers.

If possible, send me a before save (the save right before the unit resized) and the after save (the first turn when the unit was resized). If a PBEM game, don't forget to include your password in the email. It will be kept confidential (thanks in no small part to my crappy memory... I can barely remember my passwords).

Thanks!
Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.
Pkunzipper

RE: Calling for saves of the resizing issue!

Post by Pkunzipper »

Some months ago I sent one to you that was 100% repeatable, do you still have it?
Tankerace

Post by Tankerace »

Don't think so, if I remember correctly it either wasn't repeatable, or it was after the damage had been done. We've made progress on it I know, but I'd like to try and get another good save to make sure its dead.

EDIT scratch that, I do have them. I fo\rgot I've saved every email relating to this project (I've got emails from September '04 baby! Weeee). Ill reinvestigate them.
Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

e-mail sent... [:)]

Attachments
resized_squadron.jpg
resized_squadron.jpg (118.41 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
Rysyonok

Post by Rysyonok »

So it resized down to 6 but you can't upgrade it to B1M2s even though you got 7 of those? =)
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

He still has 13 aircraft in the Daitai, even though its max is 6. That's why there's no upgrade...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Turn(s) later all extra aicrafts moved away. And now it is twice easier to upgrade such squadrons [:'(]. The only good point out of this...
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”