Second Call for Carrier Force Beta Testers

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

Tankerace

Second Call for Carrier Force Beta Testers

Post by Tankerace »

Hi guys. I'm needing some new testers. The game is not in Beta mode yet, but we are working hard to get it there and I need some good testers. Several have departed over the past year, and some are working on both AE and CF, with a couple seemingly ignoring Carrier Force altogether. So I need some new ones since the game is entering a playable state with new features added every week.

Only going to run this call until Saturday, because last time I got far more than I needed.

If you would be interested in joining the team, send an email to justinp@matrixgames.com. Please include name, age, location, how many hours a day or week you can commit to testing, and how much experience with the UV/WitP/WPO system you have.

Please, serious offers only. If you are not going to be able to test immediately, please do not apply. I have had a number of testers join, then have an abscence for a lengthy period, then drop altogether within a few weeks. I understand things come up, but at this late a date I need serious testers who can commit to testing the game and with the project through release and the first series of patches.

Please note I will require an email to consider you for the position, no PMs or forum posts (though you may post and email).

I will start contacting people tomorrow to get you set up with an NDA.

Thank you very much,

Justin Prince,
Producer, Carrier Force
Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”