Revised GOA Manuals Now Online

Adanac's Strategic level World War I grand campaign game designed by Frank Hunter

Moderator: SeanD

MarkShot

RE: Revised GOA Manuals Now Online

Post by MarkShot »

Erik,

BTW - I found the updated manual on tape (archived), but I suppose you would still want to fix the error. :)
2021 - Resigned in writing as a 20+ year Matrix Beta and never looked back ...
Greg Wilcox

Post by Greg Wilcox »

We are working to fix this and should hopefully have it corrected soon.

-Greg
Greg Wilcox
Production Assistant
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks, problem confirmed, we are working on fixing it.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

I just got the beta patch in spite of the VB script error but don't see the revised manuals yet.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Maybe I'm just confused. The manual I have is dated 1/4/08. Is there a newer manual or is that the latest? Thanks.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
AKAGI7137

Post by AKAGI7137 »

I can firstly not see this revised manual anywaere within the Member's area. What am I missing?

In addition, since I have not received a reply ion the general GOA forums I will ask this here. If I buy GOA now in DEC08 here in the UK to take advantage of the holiday discount will I get a PRINTED copy of this updated manual with my purchase. I.e has the new print run taken place yet?

Please can somebody clarify the position.
boogada

Post by boogada »

ORIGINAL: AKAGI1708

I can firstly not see this revised manual anywaere within the Member's area. What am I missing?

Registered downloads. Choose GOA downloads and there it is.
AKAGI7137

Post by AKAGI7137 »

I don't understand it. In so much as there is no manual there. Not under registered downloads - not under Guns Of August 1914 -19818 or any abbreviation such as GOA.

The main question is though, link or not, havig not bought the game, whether or not I would get the new version PRINTED manual for my money.

MorningDew

Post by MorningDew »

ORIGINAL: AKAGI1708

I don't understand it. In so much as there is no manual there. Not under registered downloads - not under Guns Of August 1914 -19818 or any abbreviation such as GOA.

The main question is though, link or not, havig not bought the game, whether or not I would get the new version PRINTED manual for my money.

Matrix will have to answer on which primted manual is delivered with the game. But it is in my Registered Games as you can see.

Attachments
GoaManual.jpg
GoaManual.jpg (62.31 KiB) Viewed 792 times
boogada

Post by boogada »

he hasn't bought or registered the game yet, so its not in his registered games...
AKAGI7137

Post by AKAGI7137 »

Thank you in as much as you have answered my question in a negative way in as much as  the manual has not disappeared - it is just not accessable yet.

I just hope that I can get an answer, considering the holidays, as regards what manual you get before the discount expires.

Tell me, if you have downloaded the manual does it have any kind of date on the pdf itself - I don't mean the date created per Windows associated with the files creation but a date on the pages themselves. Can you see where I am going with this(?) - if the pdf for the new manual has a date on the page then surely one of those 127 odd people who have looked at my enquiry in the general area can look at their copy if they have bought it recently and see whether their printed manual pages and the pages on the new pdf match.
mark41974SlitherineSSL

Re: Revised GOA Manuals Now Online

Post by mark41974SlitherineSSL »

is their any way to get the manual in a non-zip format, or one i dont have to open with winzip which dosnt work for me.

Return to “Guns of August 1914 - 1918”