Map & counter mod

Adanac's Strategic level World War I grand campaign game designed by Frank Hunter

Moderator: SeanD

Big B

RE: Map & counter mod

Post by Big B »

It's a pity, it looks like none of your artwork links still work....
GJK

Post by GJK »

The map and counters should show up in an "Alternates" folder once you've installed the latest patch - I can't confirm that as I've been away from this game for some time (but should find the time to play again, it's a great game!). If they aren't, send me a message and I'll get them to you some how.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Big B

Post by Big B »

Ok - Thanks! I'll check it out.. [:)]

B
ORIGINAL: GJK

The map and counters should show up in an "Alternates" folder once you've installed the latest patch - I can't confirm that as I've been away from this game for some time (but should find the time to play again, it's a great game!). If they aren't, send me a message and I'll get them to you some how.

SMK-at-work

Post by SMK-at-work »

Yep - and when you start a new gamethere's an "orginal/alternate" selection at the bottom of the options screen where you can select either/or.

But if you want to mix (eg alternate map with original counters or vice versa) then you have to do so manually by shifting the files around - in which case you should be careful to make copies of both for restoring at any time.
Meum est propisitum in taberna mori
lamarwisneski

Post by lamarwisneski »

Hi GJK you are doing your best efforts by uploading the picture to the main ftp area but for more screenshots the link you have given is not working.

Thanks

AlphonseZukor

Post by AlphonseZukor »

I like both. Looks good.
AlphonseZukor

Post by AlphonseZukor »

I like both. Looks good.
sol_invictus

Post by sol_invictus »

Coming back to the game after many years playing other conflicts and I must say that the map and counters look excellent. The map is a huge improvement and while the original counters were fine and good, the clean NATO graphics suit with me better because of my boardgame days.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

Return to “Guns of August 1914 - 1918”