Is this online only?

Join the brave knights of the skies in this World War I flight combat simulation, developed by Interactive Magic. Fast, fun and furious action takes you to the skies above no man’s land in the first air war in history, where you’ll exchange machine gun fire with enemy pilots in desperate turning dogfights. Flyboys Squadron is part of the Warbirds community of massively multiplayer online flight simulations and comes with a month of free subscription time, after which further online play requires a paid subscription.
sabre100

Is this online only?

Post by sabre100 »

I know 1st month is free and then you have to pay to play online however what if you purchase the game and don't care to play online can you play it for free offline as long as you want? Does the offline mode include an AI where you can play against the computer ?

Thanks
Erik Rutins

RE: Is this online only?

Post by Erik Rutins »

There are a dozen single-player missions in a campaign which can always be played offline vs. AI whether you decided to sign up for the online play or not. However, both Flyboys and Warbirds are geared towards online play.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
sabre100

Post by sabre100 »

Thanks Erik appreciate the very prompt reply another reason I keep buying games from Matrix!
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Yea, this is not the game if you are looking for decent WWI SP game. For that you want to head over to Thirdwire and get First Eagles, although IMO that game could do with a bit more relaism than it currently has but it is still way better than Flyboys for SP.

Return to “Flyboys Squadron and Warbirds”