Problems Installing Bloody Road South

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
jimh009

Problems Installing Bloody Road South

Post by jimh009 »

Hi,

I just installed Civil War II (most recent update version, 1.06.03) and then installed Bloody Road South. Installation seemed to go successfully. However, other than the Bloody Road South Setup Log, I see no icons for the game. Indeed, I can't find a single mention of the game at all on my computer other than the setup log located in the Windows folder.

So I figured it must have just updated/patched Civil War II itself, so I launched the game.

However, when I launch Civil War II, I see none of the scenario's the expansion pack offers. Just the standard nine scenario's that came with the original game.

Is there a trick to activating these scenarios?
zakblood

RE: Problems Installing Bloody Road South

Post by zakblood »

none that i know of, right click and install as admin worked for me, best bet to check firewall and Anti virus settings and logs to see if either have blocked anything.

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just attach it to your post with first adding the file to a zip, which is then permitted to attach to the forum

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
jimh009

Post by jimh009 »

OK. I re-installed Bloody Road South, and same result. It's nowhere to be found, either in CWII or on my computer beyond the setup log. So attached is the DXDIAG file result. (edit...remove attachments)
jimh009

Post by jimh009 »

Also, here is the setup log from tonight's failed installation.
jimh009

Post by jimh009 »

OK. Never mind all this. It's all fixed. Dumb mistake on my part (installing Bloody Road South in a different directory!). Can we say duh....
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

so in the end, all sorted, at last you can now enjoy the game
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Tech Support”