Scourge of War Modifications Link.

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Mikesla

Scourge of War Modifications Link.

Post by Mikesla »

Odd 7 day rule but hey it's not my forum.

Here is the link to all the modifications which are now up for download. If this post could be moved by a moderator to the proper Mods area, I would appreciate it. If not no problem.

Link deleted by RebBugler...Explanation below

To check out SOW mods not listed here go to this link: http://www.norbsoftdev.com/ and select the Mods Thread. All mods at the SOW site must be addressed there. Please do not refer any questions concerning these mods to this, Matrix, site unless the same exact mod is listed here and by the original author.
William Tecumseh Sherman: I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes.
RebBugler

RE: Scourge of War Modifications Link.

Post by RebBugler »

I'd rather not. That mods' list is out of date, lots of needless and confusing repetitions and leads to threads or links that are not updated, or are defunct. I would prefer that we go with the Matrix organization system here, listed as Mods and Scenarios. I have already started by placing my mods there. In turn, any SOW modders that want their mods placed here, need to do it themselves, making sure they are updated to patch 1.5, and assuring that their links work properly.

Frankly, if I see that link that you suggest, I will ask that it be removed. As is, it will snowball into a flood of time consuming questions which only the mod authors can really answer...and they can't be guaranteed to be here, or expected to be, unless they have listed them personally.

This was a generous suggestion, apologies if I sounded too blunt, and I hope you understand my rationale.

If you want to help out, relay this information to the SOW forum so that the mod authors know what procedures are expected here. I really have no doubts that you'll do this...cuz I know ya.

Thanks
Designer - Scourge of War
Mikesla

RE: Scourge of War Modifications Link.

Post by Mikesla »

ORIGINAL: RebBugler

I'd rather not. That mods' list is out of date, lots of needless and confusing repetitions and leads to threads or links that are not updated, or are defunct. I would prefer that we go with the Matrix organization system here, listed as Mods and Scenarios. I have already started by placing my mods there. In turn, any SOW modders that want their mods placed here, need to do it themselves, making sure they are updated to patch 1.5, and assuring that their links work properly.

Frankly, if I see that link that you suggest, I will ask that it be removed. As is, it will snowball into a flood of time consuming questions which only the mod authors can really answer...and they can't be guaranteed to be here, or expected to be, unless they have listed them personally.

This was a generous suggestion, apologies if I sounded too blunt, and I hope you understand my rationale.

If you want to help out, relay this information to the SOW forum so that the mod authors know what procedures are expected here. I really have no doubts that you'll do this...cuz I know ya.

Thanks

I fully understand, and agree with you. I noticed at the time I posted there was no reference to the mods already in existence, but now I see that you are correct, and I'll post a note for others on the NSD's forum when I can (once I understand what is expected of us members here).

Quick question concerning protocol, what is the protocol for posting mods?
William Tecumseh Sherman: I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”