Attempting to reinstall SoW Gettysburg

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Peacemaker32

Attempting to reinstall SoW Gettysburg

Post by Peacemaker32 »

Hello,

I recently uninstalled Scourge of War in order to resolve several potential bugs from a corrupted installation. However, I do not have the corresponding serial number (issued upon purchase) needed to activate the installation process.

Would I be able to retrieve the serial number through providing my purchase information (name/billing address/etc.)?

RebBugler

RE: Attempting to reinstall SoW Gettysburg

Post by RebBugler »

Use your GB serial number to register your game with Matrix. Once you are a registered member you can download the game to your present setup, or a future one.

Edit: Misread your post. If you purchased your game through Matrix I assume your serial number can be accessed.
Designer - Scourge of War
Peacemaker32

Post by Peacemaker32 »

Hello,

I am unable to access my purchase receipt, as I purchased this game as a Guest (not using my Matrix account). Would it be possible to retrieve the record of this order?
RebBugler

Post by RebBugler »

If you used your same email address when you purchased the game possibly Matrix will allow you to register and have access to the serial number. If so, then submit a request through 'Support' including that email address. Good Luck
Designer - Scourge of War

Return to “Tech Support”