Discontinued!?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

flapjack484

Discontinued!?

Post by flapjack484 »

:shock:

Why on earth is a digital download discontinued? I was literally just about to buy the collection. Is this a recent development?
gvshort

Re: Discontinued!?

Post by gvshort »

Looks like the developer has the rights back and are working on a new version...really looking forward to THAT!

Scourge of War Suspends Sales!
September 16, 2022 - NorbSoftDev (www.norbsoftdev.net) announced that all game sales be suspended as they work on the next version of the War3D engine.

After a long run with Matrix Games publishing the Scourge of War Series, the NSD team has taken back the reigns and put their heads to the grindstone.

Consisting of various NSD Team members throughout the years that have remained dedicated to supporting and expanding the games, NSD found the ideas and time to make some long needed major changes and enhancements.

Currently the plan is to integrate with Steam to take advantage of their networking.

More Details to Follow as more decisions are made. We're older now, wiser but slower.
IntegralBoog

Post by IntegralBoog »

That's disheartening. I logged into the store today hoping to purchase and was met with the discontinued status :(.
GiveWarAchance

Post by GiveWarAchance »

oh no sad
I wanted to celebrate the anniversary of the beloved Gettysburg battle tomorrow by buying this game and playing it. :(

Return to “Tech Support”