Multiplayer Patch

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

canuckgamer

Multiplayer Patch

Post by canuckgamer »

I recently got back to playing SOW Gettysburg having purchased it when it was first released by NorbSoft. I have been unable to connect for online play as a friend of mine also bought it at that time. I posted at the NorbSoft forum and a month ago they told me that they were submitting a patch to Matrix Games to resolve multiplayer connection issues.

Since the patch has not been released I posted again yesterday and they indicated that it was up to Matrix to release the patch and that I should ask about it on a Matrix forum.

So, when is this patch going to be released?
chris_merchant

RE: Multiplayer Patch

Post by chris_merchant »

while you wait how about using the direct connect option in the multiplayer screen menu. That's how most people connect anyway.
canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

Thanks for the reply, my friend and I will try direct connect. What number do I put in the Server IP box?

chris_merchant

Post by chris_merchant »

direct connect info is in the game manual..

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”