IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

John Tiller's Battleground Series is a Hall of Fame lineup of games covering the Civil War and Napoleonic Wars. We've compiled these classic games into two new affordable collections, incorporating updated versions of these legendary titles. Incredible historical gameplay and great value!
jimi3

RE: IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by jimi3 »

Thanks Erik, problem fixed. I purchased, downloaded and all is good. [:)]
Cheers, Jim
dth

Stuck! RE: IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by dth »

Eric,

I am trying to purchase the battleground ACW game but the Napoleon game appears in the purchase screen and it can't be removed. Is there anyway to just purchase the BG ACW game without the Napoleonic being added to the order? (Digital Download requested)

I'm trying to do the digital down load just for the ACW version and it shows Qty:1 for the BG ACW, Qty: Blank for the Napoleonic game and Qty:1 for the Extended Download Service. I tried to delete the Napoleonic version and it won't remove it. How can I just download the BG ACW game for just $29.99?

Order Number: DR134280096

Qty Product Name Delivery Method Stock Status Price Remove
1 John Tiller's Battleground Civil War $29.99
John Tiller's Battleground Napoleonic Wars $19.99
1 Extended Download Service Terms and Conditions $3.99
Sub-Total $53.97

BRD
dth

RE: Stuck! RE: IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by dth »

Eric,

I don't know if something was corrected but it's working know (tried at work):

Order Number: DR13xxxxx
Qty Product Name Delivery Method Stock Status Price Remove
1 John Tiller's Battleground Civil War $29.99
1 Extended Download Service Terms and Conditions $3.99
Sub-Total $33.98

Thanks for fixing the glitch!
BRD
Grell

RE: Stuck! RE: IMPORTANT: Bundle Discount Link!

Post by Grell »

Hi Erik,

On the 22nd of January I purchased both copies at full price, completely unaware of this offer. In total I paid $59.98. Please advise if there is any way I can get a discount on another game or a refund because this stinks, I just noticed this offer today.[:)]

Yours,

Grell
bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

I click on the link: North America Civil War + Napoleonic DOWNLOAD Discount
and the cart only displays the Civil War package for 29.99.

I'm assuming I should see both Nap and Civil was in my cart. One for 29.99 and one for 19.99.

Thanks

bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

Still waiting for a response.  The Bundle link doesn't work.  Instead of displaying both games, only the ACW game for 29.99 displays.
ETF

Post by ETF »

Same here is the discount done with?
My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

[Updated for Holiday Sale Period]

The Battleground bundle is now $5 off the total price, since the individual titles have been reduced in price by 33% for the period of the Holiday Sale. This means that during the holiday sale, you can get them at a total price of $34.98 for both (digital download) or $54.98 for both (physical) instead of the previous bundle prices of $49.98 digital and $69.98 physical. The bundle links should be updated later today.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
ilpu13

Post by ilpu13 »

Hy Erik,
I just bought Jhon Tiller's games using the link:Rest of World (Civil War + Napoleonic Wars Discount DOWNLOAD). (€ 28.49)
The link does not work, I can only download civil war.[:(]
I have already written to support yesterday and I'm waiting for a response.
Please let me know how can I download napoleonic wars, my holidays are ending and I want to play Napoleonic wars!!!
HELP ME [&o]
Thank you and happy new year!
Paolo
"I resti di quello che fu uno dei più potenti eserciti del mondo risalgono in disordine e senza speranza le valli, che avevano disceso con orgogliosa sicurezza." - A. DIAZ
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

I assume links need updating for the new store? Seems the link briings you to the old store, and does not reflect 2010 Holiday sale pricing. Trying to decide what my best value is for the holidays!
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

Should add that I was referring to Physical items, digital download in the new store seems to work
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: tommict
I assume links need updating for the new store? Seems the link briings you to the old store, and does not reflect 2010 Holiday sale pricing. Trying to decide what my best value is for the holidays!

Hi tommict,

That's correct - we're actually still working on implementing the physical bundle with the new store. The way the download bundles work now is that when you add one title to your cart, you are given an offer to add the second one at a discount. There should be no need in the future for separate bundle links, these offers will just be part of the normal purchase process.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
heyhellowhatsnew

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Is this still available for download?
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
brucemcl777

Post by brucemcl777 »

I've already purchased 4 or 5 games in the sale here but I have a question -

I'm going to purchase John Tillers Battleground Civil War next - on the product page it says quote

Note: A special discount is available if you purchase this title together with Battleground Napoleonic Wars!

But no additional discount appears when I try it - I don't have a huge interest in the Napoleonic Wars but will buy it too if there is an advantage - so does it still apply or is it disabled since the games are both down to $14.99 Canadian in the holiday sale? Thanks

Bruce
I'm Spartacus on Steam
you can always find me on Steam at
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stratwin
Where we are all about Strategy - come join us - there my name is I'm Spartacus.

Order of Battle: Pacific fan
Morning Sun: beta tester
US Marines: beta tester

Return to “John Tiller's Battleground Series”