Debug version for CTD issues

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

Joel Billings

Debug version for CTD issues

Post by Joel Billings »

I now have two different debug exe's available for people that have had problems running the game or those getting crash to desk tops. Email me at 2by3@2by3games.com and let me know you need the debug versions and I will send these to you.

Update: I've sent this out to two users so far. The first got the crash and this gave us some info. A newer debug version is now available and has gone out to those two users. If you are having problems with crashes, email me for the latest debug version. Thanks.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Chip2360

RE: Debug version for CTD issues

Post by Chip2360 »

I could use the debug that stops my desktop from crashing please.  Thank you, Alfred
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Please email 2by3@2by3games.com and I'll reply with the debug version.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Harvey Birdman

Post by Harvey Birdman »

I just sent you an email for the ctd debug. I'm getting ctd's constanly when using human production. Both with and without the 1.01 patch after uninstalling and reinstalling the game.. It seems to be a human vs human with human production bug that only occurs on turn 1. After turn 1 I can modify production without ctd's occuring.

Thanks
Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are as inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away but to return once more. Sun Tzu
avgard

Post by avgard »

My game crashes and the message is: fatar error Code #123999777 error in serial number as entered. I've been
playing games with this guy for years.

Return to “Tech Support”