Where can I get the saved game file.

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

george420

Where can I get the saved game file.

Post by george420 »

Hi,
Hope someone is still watching this forum. Got the game a few years ago and just loaded it now (thanks Zackblood). This really is a gem. Question, in the install files where can I get a saved game to send to another computer, there is no saved games folder like in other games. Any help appreciated, thanks.
george420

RE: Where can I get the saved game file.

Post by george420 »

Answering my own question, I found it, it was right in front of me. This is what happens when you get old.
avgard

Post by avgard »

The save game file is listed under data. It should be there. If not, create a file named SAV under data. Your saved games will go there. When sending a game on PBM, you go to the data file and then to save and copy game file to your email. Been doing it for years.
avgard

Post by avgard »

Ready for a game when you are. Play either side.
avgard

Post by avgard »

Save folder should be located in the data file. If it is not there, create on and name it SAV. One you are able to save games there then you can play pbm.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”