Problem with music playing during game

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderator: Pocus

Le Tondu

Problem with music playing during game

Post by Le Tondu »

I LOVE the game. [8D][8D][8D] I love how it runs superb with DirectX 10 on a MS Vista machine.

I even plan on buying AGEod's Napoleonic game which uses the AACW engine. -Go to AGEod's forum to find out more: http://www.ageod.com/forums/index.php

My new system is beyond the specs needed with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+ processor, 3 GB of RAM, NVIDIA Ge Force 8600 GTS graphics card, REALTEK high definition audio, etc...

What I don't understand is why a .mp3 song is displayed at the top of the gaming screen, but no song is played. I mean, the game is going along just fine playing great music and then this happens -more than once. Also, there are real long periods of time where no music is played at all ----------and then all of a sudden, some songs are played.

What's up with that?

I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just a little confused.

Thanks.
[:)]
Vive l'Empereur!
Pocus

RE: Problem with music playing during game

Post by Pocus »

So I gather you hear some songs, but somes do not play even with the title shown?

The interval is on purpose, this is to not bore the players. We will try to propose an adjustable delay though. For now, you have only the option to disable the music in game and play it with your mediaplayer externally, if you want continuous play.
AGEOD Team

Return to “American Civil War – The Blue and the Gray Support”