Turn 102 and crashes everytime yikes!

AGEod goes back to the Napoleonic era and delivers the most detailed and comprehensive strategy game ever created about a time of struggle and conquest that forged modern Europe.
ETF

Turn 102 and crashes everytime yikes!

Post by ETF »

Ok I must say this is the worst AGEOD game for crashes. I would say I get a crash on turn resolution about 20% of the time. Now it seems no matter what I do can't get past turn 102. Went to the logs.....hope this is the Matrix/Ageod ones. As the Steam version never worked :(

Attached AI log and Main Log. Can anyone suggest any solutions or just shelf this amazing but buggy game. Running a late model I7 rig with a 1070 video card.
Attachments
AILog.txt
(8.44 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer
ETF

RE: Turn 102 and crashes everytime yikes!

Post by ETF »

This is the second log........not sure can anyone see an error by chance?
Attachments
Mainlog.txt
(6.94 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
My Top Matrix Games 1) CMO MP?? 2) WITP/AE 3) SOW 4) Combat Mission 5) Armor Brigade

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer
Symple

Post by Symple »

With several of the newer AGEOD games there is a memory cache issue. Just exit the game every two or three turns, then return and you should be good for a few more turns.
Matto

Post by Matto »

Another help witch works sometimes ... find save dictionary and delete all ORD files from AI countries (so except country you are playing). AI will generate them again ...
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”