Scenario Information?

Share your best strategies with other players here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Hetulik

Scenario Information?

Post by Hetulik »

Hi All,
I recently purchased the game and am really enjoying it.

I have a question regarding all the scenarios. Is there somewhere i can find a description of all the different scenarios?

For example i know things really heated up in the early 1800s, but i see a 1792 scenario. I usually like playing the longest campaign possible so are there any disadvantages starting in 1792? I'm specifically interested to play france at this point.

Also on the options screen when choosing a scenario I have options to choose "Game Length" and "Victory Conditions". Their default value is "Scenario Default". How do i find out what the Scenario Default is for each of the different scenarios for Game Length and Victory Condition?

Thanks for any input, but i'm specifically interested if there is anything that gives a description of all the different scenarios?

Thanks and regards.

Harvey Birdman

RE: Scenario Information?

Post by Harvey Birdman »

Thanks for any input, but i'm specifically interested if there is anything that gives a description of all the different scenarios?

There isn't any. But I did a 1792 france guide.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2170293

You can still do 23 year campaigns in all other scenario's or even play longer than the scenario default. I know the turn report shows how many turns are left in the game and I think it says what the victory conditions are. I know the balanced scenario has equal armies except sweden and britain are half sized. France spain and britain still have big fleets, but the province production is all different.

In 1792 Austria is king of the hill and france has a lot of internal problems dealing with the french revolution, let alone war with austria and prussia. Whereas in 1805 France is king of the hill.
Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are as inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away but to return once more. Sun Tzu
terje439

RE: Scenario Information?

Post by terje439 »

Flaw with 1792 GC as France - Napoleon does not show up.

A Mod by Russian Guard fixes this.
press here :)
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

Return to “The War Room”