Tried nearly every napoleon game. This one is the best.

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Polyknikes

Tried nearly every napoleon game. This one is the best.

Post by Polyknikes »

I love it. The scale. The armies. The Corps. The oobs. The morale system. Battles. Wow. I feel like napoleon.

Does this game have a discord where I can ask questions?

Right now I want to know how to create Corps. Do I have to buy a Corps in order to create a container or can I just make it appear and shove units in it? Please assist. Thanks!
ThomasJay

Re: Tried nearly every napoleon game. This one is the best.

Post by ThomasJay »

It's been awhile since i've played, but if iirc you do need to purchase the corps and army containers. The best source for info on these older games is to drill down in these forums. This is still my favorite grand strategy Napoleonic game, I really wish they'd do a modern remake.
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

ThomasJay wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:41 am
This is still my favorite grand strategy Napoleonic game, I really wish they'd do a modern remake.
Same here, really would like a modern remake.
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
altipueri

Post by altipueri »

I've had it for years but never really got into it.

Half my troops die in the first couple of turns through no forage.

And you can't play the battle module on its own, which I think is an oversight.

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”