maybe a minor bug...

Please post any comments regarding limited beta versions available via the Members' Club here.
alaric318

maybe a minor bug...

Post by alaric318 »

greetings, i think i have find a not intended situation on 1.2.18 standard game (1805 scenario)...

russian guard unit on the first army is listed on "start2.txt" after some infantry units, these with lower id numbers and
listed before the guard unit on the order of battle, the situation for now is that if you edit the "start2.txt" (order of battle) and place guard units after regular infantry, the morale of previous placed infantry units is drained by the guard units, as per rules explained it, i have review the "start2.txt" and find units on 2nd and 3rd russian army with a sub-morale modifier of 0, so, i think is not intended that these units start with morale around 2.80, guards units in the initial placement in "start2.txt" must be placed before any and all other infantry units or drain his morale, i think is not intended and was wanting to point to it, cossack units have better morale than these infantry units, only 1, 2 and 3rd russian armies are in the trouble, solution will be to place the 1st army before 2nd and 3rd, and the guard unit as the first infantry russian army on the "start2.txt"

thank for your time and see you later,

with best regards,

Murat30.
There is no plan of battle that survives the contact with the enemy.
ericbabe

RE: maybe a minor bug...

Post by ericbabe »

You're right, it is not intended that guard units in the start file should drain the morale of starting infantry. I will fix it for the next patch.

Return to “Limited Beta Feedback”