Problems with get a game

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
AKortik

Problems with get a game

Post by AKortik »

When I try go to Online Store with "Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon", there:
<<Online Store
The following links will direct you to the Online Store for your country>>
...and nothing more. No links...
With "Crown of Glory: Emperor&#8217;s Edition" no such problems.

Second question. Are you going to localize any "Crown of Glory" in Russia? :(
Thank you.
Gil R.

RE: Problems with get a game

Post by Gil R. »

Kort,
I'm sorry, I only just saw this message since we have moved to the new COG:EE forum.

The answer is that with the release of COG:EE Matrix is no longer selling the original COG.

We currently have no plans for a version set in Russia, but if COG:EE does well we might do some historical battles using just the tactical engine, or perhaps even a campaign game or two. Napoleon's invasion of Russia is certainly one we'd consider.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Shawmut

Post by Shawmut »

After making a reply to you comment I proceeded to order the COG/EE. it would neither aknowledge the coupon nor the Holiday price. I stopped prior to payment as I was concerned about what the dinal rice would be. The page didn't seem to change showing discouonts and a final price.I hope I don't seem to be petty. I'd just like to know that all options are applied.
Somewhere the process gets stymied.
Let's go over it again. 1. COG EE 2. Coupon for original COG, 3. Holiday Sales price 4. Check-out process - No indication of coupon acceptance and page lasts only a short time and then no inidcation of transaction. Is it a case of seller holding off until credit card is submitted? I can see that. Only is it stated anyplace where all calculations will appear? Not that I've seen.

Again, thank you.
"Power currupts".... But someone must govern!
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Shawmut,
Questions regarding attempts to purchase a game from Matrix should be posted in the General Discussion area, or submitted to the Matrix Help Desk. Someone there will definitely be able to help you. Good luck!
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Crown Of Glory Support”