trade

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
aburke

trade

Post by aburke »

I am having trouble with the trade feature. I have setup 4 trade routes as France in the 1972 scenario. I'm supposed to be importing about 25 textiles a round from Britain, Sweden, Spain, and Turkey. However, my stockpiles are increasing by about 10 a round, basically what I produce at home. I'm at war with Prussia and Austria, but I think I have their fleets contained.

Does anyone know why I might not be getting the trade I setup? I have plenty of money in my stockpile (about 400). Is there a delay on how long it takes the goods to reach you (i.e. they move 1 province a round or something)?

Thanks,
Alan
Matto

RE: trade

Post by Matto »

Check lines of trade, if not broken ... another problem could be, when your partners do not have enough ... check event report all turn.
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

aburke

Post by aburke »

The lines of trade are there.  Does it have to be that they produce enough goods in the province or does it come out of their national stockpile?  There are no notices in the event report.  What should I be looking for?
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

Look in the income report.  It should tell you the amounts traded and stolen from trade routes each turn.
aburke

Post by aburke »

Thanks. I'll check it out.
morganbj

Post by morganbj »

Yeah, I usually find thievery as the reason I don't get what I should have.  Keep lines short and not across water.  Get your privateers out there and steal some of their stuff, too.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.

Return to “Crown Of Glory Support”