Happy Trafalgar Day!

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Gil R.

Happy Trafalgar Day!

Post by Gil R. »

We at the WCS staff would like to wish you and yours a happy 203rd celebration of the Battle of Trafalgar. Most of the WCS team -- poor Pixelpusher is out in California -- will be celebrating in fine style, with a feast of champagne toasted cheese; smoked salmon and capers; a great spicy lobscouse; a noble Strassburg pie; an exuberantly mounded sea-pie of chicken, onions, sausage, livers, and mushrooms; a cream-brandy smothered spotted dog; and a boat full of frothy syllabub! (Recipes taken from here: http://www.amazon.com/Lobscouse-Spotted ... 037&sr=1-1 )
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
RedArgo

RE: Happy Trafalgar Day!

Post by RedArgo »

Maybe to celebrate Trafalgar Day you can post some pictures of the finished naval combat! [:)]
moose1999

Post by moose1999 »

Yes, what a good idea - I enjoy cream-brandy smothered spotted dog as much as the next guy, but a couple of screenshots of naval combat for dessert would really make my evening... [:D]
regards,

Briny
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Sorry, it's no longer Trafalgar Day, so your requests come too late!
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Crown of Glory”