Opponent Wanted

Commander – Napoleon at War is the second in a series of high level turn based strategy games. It spans the Napoleonic Wars from 1805 to 1815, allowing players to control France or the Coalitions against it through the entire period or in shorter scenarios. Easy to learn, with fun and addictive gameplay, this is a Napoleonic wargame in the style of the old "Panzer General".
ajksr

Opponent Wanted

Post by ajksr »

I am new to the Matrix Games and recently purchased many of them...
I have had the Napoleonic Games for sometime but have done very little with them... Most of my game playing has been with JTS Napoleonics...

I am looking for an opponent but must say I have no experience with the game "Commander - Napoleon at War...

Thanks and Battle On...

Al
As I have said since 2011 - "Battle On..."
ajksr

RE: Opponent Wanted

Post by ajksr »

Does anyone play this game... Still looking for an opponent...
As I have said since 2011 - "Battle On..."
Agathosdaimon

RE: Opponent Wanted

Post by Agathosdaimon »

i play it from time to time i still like it very much - though a while back i had some nice configuration for it with a mod, but then the mod became too unplayable with some of its AI changes and attack value changes so now i dont know what state my game is in.

I would though play a game with you at some point in the near future - i am just very busy at the present time so when i get some breathing space i am happy to play. I think i played it with someon ea few years back and it was great fun.

Return to “Commander - Napoleon at War”