Ageod teams up with El Gran Capitan for Wars of Succession!

Ageod’s Wars of Succession is a new game designed to cover two major wars that consumed Europe at the eve of the 18th Century.
Daniele

Ageod teams up with El Gran Capitan for Wars of Succession!

Post by Daniele »

Ageod Games is very proud to announce a collaboration with El Gran Capitan Association ("The Great Captain") – one of the biggest Historical Association written in Spanish – in support of the upcoming Wars of Succession game.

Born in 2003, El Gran Capitán ("The Great Captain") is an Spanish History Association supported by an extensive community of friends with a common interest, the military history of all times. Thanks to the contributions of their members and the emphasis on quality it has become the reference on the subject for Spanish speakers.

Currently composed of 8,800 people, it has 586 articles and the best collection of war images on the network. The Association doesn't have any political affiliation and doesn't support any present or past ideology. El Gran Capitán constitutes a space to dialogue and discuss freely, within the limits imposed by respect and democracy.

If you are interested in military history, you have to know it on http://www.elgrancapitan.org/foro/

Verntallat7

RE: Ageod teams up with El Gran Capitan for Wars of Succession!

Post by Verntallat7 »

Well, this has the potential of being very, very bad news for the "spanish war of succession" scenarios.
"the Association doesn't have any political affiliation and doesn't support any present or past ideology"

Mmm, well, maybe there is always a first time...

I'm a historian and this topic is extremely hot and polarising, I just hope is treated with respect and rigor but I wouldn't hold my breath

riflebrigade

RE: Ageod teams up with El Gran Capitan for Wars of Succession!

Post by riflebrigade »

The web site appears to have an enormous amount of information.

Unfortunately I do not read Spanish.

Return to “Wars of Succession”