Colonies

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.
thebes

Colonies

Post by thebes »

I am playing as Prussia and am having trouble making colonies. I seem to be able to only get up to about 35% influence and it peaks. I started a war with Namba to see if that will get me anywhere. Any tips? Does anyone ever check this forum? I know there must be other players out there.
Objekt730

RE: Colonies

Post by Objekt730 »

You'll most likely have better luck asking over at the AGEOD forums.

http://ageod-forum.com/forumdisplay.php ... of-Nations
loki100

RE: Colonies

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: thebes

I am playing as Prussia and am having trouble making colonies. I seem to be able to only get up to about 35% influence and it peaks. I started a war with Namba to see if that will get me anywhere. Any tips? Does anyone ever check this forum? I know there must be other players out there.

Up to about 1880 (1882 if I recall) you are, as per history, severly limited in the colonial actions you can play, after that you'll get SW Afrika and bits of E Africa by event and the full range of options (which in turn will allow you to push the CP over 35%).

if you want a pre-1880 colonial empire, your best bet is to take it off another European power (France may be an idea?). You can of course mod the events around the German colonial expansion to make them fire earlier.

In general, as Objekt730 suggests, use the AGEOD forum, there is a much more active community there with AARs, modding and play advice etc

Return to “The War Room”