Links to latest patch & manual

Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization. This release from AGEOD follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, Rise of Prussia and Wars in America.
Pocus

Links to latest patch & manual

Post by Pocus »

Hi there!

Here are the links to the threads where you can get install instructions for the current patch and latest quickfix:

Patch 1.03
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.p ... -readme-lt

QF 1.03d
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.p ... of-Empires

Manual
http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/latest ... Manual.zip
AGEOD Team
RedArgo

RE: Links to latest patch & manual

Post by RedArgo »

You should sticky this. Makes it much easier to find the latest manual.

Thanks.
Jonathan Pollard

Post by Jonathan Pollard »

It's rumored on the Ageod forum that beta patch 1.04 will be released about a week from now.
Ozymandias2

Post by Ozymandias2 »

My separately purchased campaigns - Franco-Prussian War, etc - keep insisting, upon installation, that "1.03e" is the current patch, whereas the game seems to come with "1.03;" yet, when the Update function is invoked, the main game claims that it's up to date, then won't run at all, spewing the error message:

"Settings Erroneous value or family alias while reading an AI Affinity Reading Affinity 0"

Help ... ?

-Oz
Jonathan Pollard

Post by Jonathan Pollard »

1.03d is not the latest patch anymore. The latest official patch is 1.03e which basically combines 1.03 with 1.03d. There is a 1.04 beta patch available now too.
Ozymandias2

Post by Ozymandias2 »

The problem was that hitting the "update" option on RON v1.03d resulted in a message telling me that I already had the latest software installed.

It was only when I tried to install the expansion packs - all labelled "1.03" - and hit "update" on them that RON itself updated to 1.03e.

- Confusing and silly, yes?

Thanks,
Oz
tombo

Post by tombo »

...the above links doesnt work now. How can i get copy of latest updated manual and beta changes?

thx for help

cheers
solops

Post by solops »

None of the links work. Where can I get the patches and the revised manual? I bought the game before Matrix merged with Ageod.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand

Return to “Pride of Nations”