At last!

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Dennistoun

At last!

Post by Dennistoun »

I bought this game when it was first released @ summer 09 and found it difficult to get into and found the graphics difficult. Over the next two years from the release I must have uninstalled and re-installed about three times before installing again just a week ago.
Let me tell you - that after reading the manual and writing the main phases down as a reference and going back to them, I have begun to really like this game. All the initial concerns are away and I have a new attitude.
So well done to everybody involved - designers and the modders.
PrinzHenrich

RE: At last!

Post by PrinzHenrich »

[;)]
Good that someone like this game
Changes....
Matto

RE: At last!

Post by Matto »

Great ... welcome. Here are not so much players, but we play it with love ... mostly [8D]
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”