Make Your Views Known Now!

Hussar Games "For Liberty!" is a turn based game of the American Revolution and the Rakoczi Independence War. Command the armies of the newly born United States of America against Britain or the ill-equipped Hungarian rebels against mighty Austria. 1848 is a turn base game on the Hungarian rebellion against Austria in 1848-49.

Moderator: HussarGames

kool_kat

Make Your Views Known Now!

Post by kool_kat »

Gents: [8D]

Thankfully, my perserverance to contact the For Liberty! game developer has paid off... and Hussar Games has recently responded to numerous posts here at Matrix! [X(]

Bulcsu, the developer, has indicated that a game patch correcting "minor" glitches would be considered! [&o]

I strongly encourage all For Liberty players to post their glitches / bugs / improvement suggestions to the Patch requests thread!

Here is an opportunity to suggest game improvements and engage directly with the developer! Let's all be sure to take advantage of this opportunity!
Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
sapper32

RE: Make Your Views Known Now!

Post by sapper32 »

Hey mwest glad your getting somewhere,I have considred buying the game but have downloaded the demo only to find the main playing area of the screen are blank,I noticed on the forum that other people have had this problem and there didnt seem to be a resolution to the issue other than update your driver for your video card.
Im not prepared to purchase the full game at about £30 just to find out that i cant play the game and i guess from what has being said on the forum this patch is only for minor issues.
Shame as i realy like the look ofthis game and am a fan of the time period anyway less of my ramblings hope you get some issues sorted.

Regards Ian
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.

Return to “For Liberty! & 1848”