Patch requests

Hussar Games "For Liberty!" is a turn based game of the American Revolution and the Rakoczi Independence War. Command the armies of the newly born United States of America against Britain or the ill-equipped Hungarian rebels against mighty Austria. 1848 is a turn base game on the Hungarian rebellion against Austria in 1848-49.

Moderator: HussarGames

HussarGames

Patch requests

Post by HussarGames »

Please post your requests for a new patch.

There are 2 features that were requested in recent posts:
- widescreen support
- winter attrition

These are possible and may be included in a patch. I am not promising anything at this stage, but if there is some activity around here...

NO NEW graphics or screens can be added to the game.
We cannot improve Vista / Windows 7 performance.
Mark Breed

Garrisons

Post by Mark Breed »

(1) It appears that once a leader has been assigned to be the garrison commander, he cannot be removed or replaced (for example, the units assigned to him cannot be reduced be low the minimum garrison requirements). This means that a player cannot chose a new commander for the garrison (one that has a better defense rating or a fort specialty). Note, I am refering specifically bringing in a leader with a new force and transfering the garrison to him.

(2) Also, units in garrison can only defend. They cannot train even when there is no threat to the fort. So, if you have a unit in garrison with a low experience there is only one option to get him trained and that is have someone come in and replace him. Please consider adding the option of training to the garrison choices.

Thank you,
Mark
lancer

RE: Garrisons

Post by lancer »

G'day,
Realistic mode now has reduced supply by 25% (last patch notes)

Is there somebody out there (in the darkness of space...) who can tell me exactly what the 25% reduction applies to? I can't see that it affects an armies requirements or the amount of supply available in any particular hex so I'm a little confused and looking for enlightenment.
The area supply (click a hex) doesn't change (apart from the intial halving of all supply which is a big improvement). I was expecting the 'Realistic Mode' to reduce it a further 25% but not the case hence my original question. Towns still produce the same amount of supply under Realistic Mode as any other.

I posted the abve a while ago and got the following reply...
HussarGames
The intention was to reduce supply given by towns by a further 25% in realistic mode. I am going to check this and fix it in the next patch.

If this could be followed up it would be appreciated.

Oh, and widescreen support for 1920 x 1200 would be great.

Cheers,
Lancer

Return to “For Liberty! & 1848”