opinions about this game

Birth of America 2: Wars in America is the much expanded reprise of veteran developer AGEOD’s acclaimed first release, which allows players to command either side of the conflicts before, during and after the American War for Independence between 1636 and 1815. Apart from the engaging turn-based strategy play that has been expanded and vastly improved over the original, Birth of America 2: Wars in America includes major new features like an improved and expanded map including the Mississippi River, new European off-map boxes (France, Great Britain, Spain, Holland) and more.
budd

opinions about this game

Post by budd »

Hello,

I am looking at a couple of ageod titles from the holiday sale,this one and the blue&gray.Trying to branch out from being a world war2 fanboy. Was wondering how easy these games are to jump into and play. My time for games is not as much as i'd like, so i'm looking for something I won't have to read and keep refering back to the manual to understand what's going on. I will be trying the demo's as time allows, but haven't had the time yet. Reading some AAR's , i like the style of the games. Anyone have any thoughts on how easy or hard these 2 games are to get into and play. Thx.
budd
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
pvthudson01

RE: opinions about this game

Post by pvthudson01 »

I found BOA2 MUCH easier to get into than the Civil War game. But you may want to ask over on the AEGOD forums, there is a huge following for both games there

http://www.ageod-forum.com/

I went with BOA2 because I like the time period better. I think it is a great game. I just hate the combat resolution.
Matrix Member since 2003!

Return to “Birth of America 2: Wars in America”