Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown

Birth of America is an American Revolutionary War/French and Indian War grand strategy title based on a simultaneous monthly turn style of play.

Moderator: MOD_BoA/AGEOD

RangerX3X

Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown

Post by RangerX3X »

OK so it seems that this game is virtually dead, however I am giving it a go and need some input from anyone who has or is currently playing it.

I am getting constantly defeated in the Carolinas 1776 scenario playing as the British. It is one step up from the tutorial, so it is not a difficult mission compared to the majority of the others.

My goals are to seize Charleston and Wilmington and at least two Strategic Cities. On turn one I only have four units, and turn two introduces the Navy with 4 distinct units. I can always unload the whole armada at Wilmington and take the city without much attrition; however no matter what I throw at Charleston nothing clicks.

The Americans seem to be flooding the Deep South with reinforcements, and almost always seem to seize Ninety-Six (one of their specific objectives) unless I leave a garrison there, which is a non-starter. A whole lot of too much and a paltry sum of too little this scenario is shaping up to be.

Anyone who remembers/mastered the game (or this scenario); please feel free to chime in with your input.
RangerX3X

RE: Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown

Post by RangerX3X »

OK well I have cracked this scenario and now can win consistently against the American forces playing as the British. Once I polish up my AAR I will post it here.

Oh well, I guess I cannot post Steam screen captures on the forum??

[&:]

Return to “Birth of America”