Can't start Scenario Editor

Conquest! Medieval Realms, developed by Illustrious Software, is a turn-based game that combines the pure strategic gameplay of Chess and the key principles of military strategy in a historical setting. The objective is to conquer up to 7 opposing AI or human players by defeating their armies and capturing their lands. To gain supremacy, players will need to unite their spread out lands, build a roaring economy, and raise powerful armies to divide and conquer their enemies. Boost your income via markets and mines, upgrade your armies with stables and archery fields, or amass a large force, but sound strategy and careful thought will help you more than brute force.
Tecnócrata

Can't start Scenario Editor

Post by Tecnócrata »

Greetings, gentlemen.

Recently (yesterday) purchased this. Best 30 euros spent in months. But I have a problem: Scenario editor does not start. I get a CTD and the following message:

Code: Select all

Error during mouse event handling:

Error: System cannot find file specified

Stack Trace:
    en Conquest.cBaseForm.HandleMouseEvent(Int32 x, Int32 y, MouseButtons b, MouseEvents e)

en Conquest.cFormManager.TryMouseEvent(Int32 x, Int32 y, MouseButtons buttons, MouseEvents e)

Tried redownloading and reinstalling, to no avail. I checked both .NET and DX when installing, without success.

What can it be? Thanks.
Home of the Underdogs is back!

Spread the word!

http://www.hotud.org
LordJekky

RE: Can't start Scenario Editor

Post by LordJekky »

I just looked into this for you - having received the error report a few minutes ago.

After i couldn't reproduce the bug, i tried installing the version which Matrix are selling, and it turns out that the scenario editor is missing.

No idea how it got lost.. but i'll put up a post in tech support with a link to the file in a few minutes.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Adam Parker

Spam Alert

Post by Adam Parker »

Erik Rutins

RE: Spam Alert

Post by Erik Rutins »

Spam deleted.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Conquest! Medieval Realms”