Great game

QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.
Kanov

Great game

Post by Kanov »

I'm loving it.
Hard-core Spectre
Kanov

RE: Great game

Post by Kanov »

Just had to quit after playing for almost 3 hrs, not because of something bad with the game, it was because I had one experience too many. [:D] I think I lived a life of racing during those 3hrs it included:
-Methodically dispatching a newbie opponent. First killing a horse by crashing it, then kept crashing it until the chariot exploded and continued to crash it until the poor guy exploded.
-Having a fair winning streak.
-Have my main guy crash like 5 chariots when taking curves. I benched him for a good while.
-Watch the rise of a couple of new auriga
-Hire an Auriga then use him for next race and watch him get killed before first lap lol, this is what got me to say "Welp, I think I've had enough for today". You will not be missed Cosmo. [:D]

I love all the little things that happen and how the game is so simple yet with so many possibilities.

a couple of suggestions and questions:

-Add an image related to what happens in the events maybe?

-have the number of times that you have: finished, won 1st, 2nd, 3rd place below or somewhere around the name of the city or track on the world map. For example:

I know that the number of wins appear sometimes in the info reel but having that information on the strategic map would be interesting.

-If local support is strong to a faction then a good portion of the crowd cheers the corresponding auriga when doing something, boos when their fav auriga is harased and the fans coul wears its colors etc or throw objects to his hated rival.

-Maybe add portraits to the aurigas. Think of Roman general portraits in rome total war.

-Challenge: For a certain amount of money you could issue a challenge 1v1 against another auriga. It could be used to challenge standing leaders.

-What good is the faction leader and how I recognise him? I got a message that the faction leader was now mine or something but I didn't notice nothing different.

-Multiplayer! with standings and stuff.

Thanks!

Hard-core Spectre
Kanov

Post by Kanov »

Ok just had to share this.

-Event: Lucky start - You will not flip your chariot on the first curve

me: . Thank you sweet Jupiter!

-Second curve: Flip chariot

me: lol what

I kind of felt it was coming but it was fun haha
Hard-core Spectre
Kanov

Post by Kanov »

Just lost 5 aurigas in a row trying to win on the smallest arena in Macedonia.
Hard-core Spectre
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Kanov

I'm loving it.

Yes, its a very good game. Even after playing it repeatedly. I find myself picking it up when I'm looking for something to occupy my time.

Return to “QVADRIGA”