Feature Requests

A turn-based, simultaneous-play wargame with a classic 3D miniatures feel and a two non-linear historical campaigns.
shutupandplay

Feature Requests

Post by shutupandplay »

Awesome game. Years later I'm still re-installing this one and wasting a night or three pushing beautifully painted little plastic men around :-)

I appreciate that no-one is ever going to go back into the code for this, but I need to vent some feature requests nonetheless.

1) REPLAY!

At the end of the game, I don't want it to end. I want to relive my brilliant maneuver, or analyse where I went wrong. It would be so awesome to be able to step through each move again to watch how it unfolded. Am I alone in thinking this is obviously a 'missing' feature?

2) forward and left, or left and forward?

This is more just an annoyance. If a piece is ordered to go forward two squares and left one, there doesn't seem to be a way to instruct whether to go left and then forward, or forward and then left? You just get what it gives you. Is this my bad? I can be significant for ensuring units don't run into each other, and are facing a specific direction on arrival.

We're just dreaming here people.

What is your most desired new feature?
Bison36

RE: Feature Requests

Post by Bison36 »

Game editor and a random battle generator would be my never going to happen requests.

Return to “Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar”