A turn-based, simultaneous-play wargame with a classic 3D miniatures feel and a two non-linear historical campaigns.
petesnook

Post by petesnook »

Hi. I've just bought this game, and am really enjoying it so far. I was always intrigued by wargaming as a kid, but not knowing anyone else who was interested, never got into it. I've dipped into RTW on and off over the last couple of years, but apart from being wowed by the visuals, could never really get into it. This, however, looks right up my street.
I'm a real newbie when it comes to ancient tactics etc, and would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of any good websites that might help me learn.
Also, has anyone tried playing online? I would love to try this sometime (I'm in Ireland).
Would also be interested to hear opinions from any experienced wargamers who have been playing this for a while.
Cheers, and Merry Christmas to all.

sabre1

RE: Newbie

Post by sabre1 »

petesnook,

Welcome to the forum.  I don't own the game, but have heard favorable opinons of it.  The AI is tough from what I have read, and you may or may not get an answer from someone, but search this forum for tips and hints. 

Good luck!
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
petesnook

RE: Newbie

Post by petesnook »

Thanks for the reply, Sabre1...searching now [:)].  

Return to “Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar”