Official responses - lack of

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
DEB

Official responses - lack of

Post by DEB »

Considering this forum is named Tech Support, it is with great sadness that I note that despite the many Hits ( views ) since my relatively recent posts herein, there has not been even one single official ( or semi official ) reply.

[ And this despite sending a certain someone a private message to "advise" him that I was posting an "issue" that might prove interesting... [:-]]

Are all the "Staff" really that busy ( or just pig ignorant ) ?!

zakblood

RE: Official responses - lack of

Post by zakblood »

most hits are more than likily me just looking to see if i can add a reply, to most i can't

as if there isn't enough information i ask for me, if there's nothing i can do about it, i look elsewhere to find a reply, if that fails i pass it on
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
DEB

Post by DEB »

Wow - a response ! After approx. 3 months too...

I do understand what you are saying ; but it really would not hurt anyone ( e.g. Staff ), to post a short comment, so as to allow a poster to understand that posts have been read / noted. If nothing else it's just good manners ( like responding to posts received ). I do appreciate though, that my query was something that not all members of Staff would have been able to help with...

NB : I do find it rather hard to believe that the majority of the "hits" here are generated by yourself ! I do know that about half a dozen or so are mine though...

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

i reply like now when once seen, as i go by dates, and like now only just walked through the door thb as been on hols again, so sorry about this, it's something that is being looked into when the new forum is done, as when i login on the other 2 forums i get an option to check by dates of posts, or last posts etc, while this forum is old and most staff and helpers like myself don't have access to tool to help, so like you we have to do a manual look and see for the latest posts and reply once seen, so some i'm sorry to say get missed :( and for that we are sorry for that but it will get sorted asap when the new forum gets done
DEB

Post by DEB »

That's reasonable I guess...

[ The more you "monitor", the harder it gets I presume - whilst us posters only have to keep on top of a few items. ]
DEB

Post by DEB »

It occurs to me, that you ( and I ), may well have a subscriptions issue of some kind.

Recently I have only been getting advices ( emails ), re posts on the "Campaigns on the Danube" forums. Posts on this forum have not been advised to me, even though I subscribe to this forums Tech support area. Thus it appears that advices re new posts are only sent re subscriptions to particular games, rather than particular sub-forums ! I am sure it used to be different...

I have therefore reset my subscriptions accordingly. Perhaps you need to do the same ?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

no idea on how to tbh or as im on hols from time to time, the amount of catch up when im back can be rather large as it is
DEB

Post by DEB »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

no idea on how to tbh

[X(]
or as im on hols from time to time, the amount of catch up when im back can be rather large as it is

[8|]
DEB

Post by DEB »

ORIGINAL: DEB

I have therefore reset my subscriptions accordingly.

Sadly there has been no improvement re this...
Perhaps you need to do the same ?

There is ( or so it appears ), no point in bothering with this anyway !

Return to “Tech Support”