[AAR] Hannibal ad portas

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.
Haplo_Patryn

[AAR] Hannibal ad portas

Post by Haplo_Patryn »

Hi guys. Sorry but this AAR i'm doing is in spanish language. Only want to spread the word for spanish people want to read an AAR and get an idea about the game.

Here some screenshots and the url to the forum where i'm posting it.

See you and congratulations for this wonderful game. We need more games like Hannibal (and with PBEM please [;)])

Link to Puntadelanza ("Spearhead" in english):

http://www.puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3 ... 41&t=11788
nalivayko

RE: [AAR] Hannibal ad portas

Post by nalivayko »

I don't think that such a little thing like language is going to stop us from enjoying this AAR. I would suggest resizing the images a bit so that we don't have to scroll horizontally. Otherwise, I do the like the style.

Question, did you use the Treachery card on Placentia? You will come to regret this decision ;)
Haplo_Patryn

Post by Haplo_Patryn »

ORIGINAL: nalivayko

I don't think that such a little thing like language is going to stop us from enjoying this AAR. I would suggest resizing the images a bit so that we don't have to scroll horizontally. Otherwise, I do the like the style.

Question, did you use the Treachery card on Placentia? You will come to regret this decision ;)

Hi. Thanks but if I resize the images the text won't be easy to read.

I used the Treachery card on Placentia, yes. I'm interested in knowing why do you think I will regret this ;)

See you
nalivayko

Post by nalivayko »

Hannibal is besieging Genoa, so he is unable to intercept any Roman armies re-taking Placentia. Thus, it may be a waste of a card that could give you four units in reinforcements.

Re: image size. I tried re-sizing your image to 80% (that brings it to 1136 width - enough to display on most monitors w/o the need for horizonal scroll), the text still looks great and very readable at that.

Having said all that, I still like your images a lot - the way you merge text, map and additional information (like cards, army names and army composition). Good job and keep it up - gives me a chance to practice my Spanish.
Raidhaennor

Post by Raidhaennor »

I don't speak a word of spanish myself, but I agree with nalivayko, your AAR looks very good.

Return to “After Action Reports”