Update v.101 woes

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Hanal

Update v.101 woes

Post by Hanal »

Using the update button on main menu for 101 update,
the following occurs:

These files cannot be updated
Iua.5.1 dll
High1.ogg
Autorun.exe cannot be updated

Result, cannot open game. Receive a
"Failed to extract project file to memory"

Uninstall/Reinstall does not make a difference when
trying the update. V.100 works fine. No changes to
default paths....

Is the update even through main menu the Steam version
because my copy was bought here at Matrix....
sanderz

RE: Update v.101 woes

Post by sanderz »

deleted - wrong 1.01 :(
bobarossa

Post by bobarossa »

I bought straight from Matrix and did not have trouble with my update. It is not the Steam version (as I don't have Steam and it runs). I did have problem with the game not finding a file that turned out to be an out-of-date video driver.

edit: And I think the 'autorun.exe can't be updated' message is because you have to close the game menu program (behind the update window; it's the autorun.exe) before it will update it. Not sure about the other errors.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

ORIGINAL: bobarossa

I bought straight from Matrix and did not have trouble with my update. It is not the Steam version (as I don't have Steam and it runs). I did have problem with the game not finding a file that turned out to be an out-of-date video driver.

edit: And I think the 'autorun.exe can't be updated' message is because you have to close the game menu program (behind the update window; it's the autorun.exe) before it will update it. Not sure about the other errors.

Hey...thanks for the tip...the menu automatically closes (or so it should), so this time I used the update exe from the program menu. Worked fine...thanks

Return to “Tech Support”