Nvidia GeForce 200 series are not supported

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
Nimrod 9th

Nvidia GeForce 200 series are not supported

Post by Nimrod 9th »

Considering buying this game. But product page says "Nvidia GeForce 200 series or equivalent are not supported."
Searched forum and found discussions and hints it might be fixed with the June 2018 patch.[&:] But nothing was definitive.
Does anyone know for sure if it supports Nvidia GeForce now or not? THANKS!
zakblood

RE: Nvidia GeForce 200 series are not supported

Post by zakblood »

Lord Zimoa is about the only one i'd guess who knows for 100% sure

as far i can see, there was a patch so help the onboard Intel chipset etc
includes fix for Intel graphics cards

as it's a purchase question, you can always ask support who may just send the developers a pm and ask for sure
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

I saw that but something about the wording of the rest of the message made me uncomfortable. Well, I guess if the developers want me to buy the game they'll post a definitive reply/answer to my question. At this point I'm going to hold off until the question gets answered. It's a "game stopped" for me if it doesn't support Nvidia Geforce graphic cards. Not going to spend money just to find out I can't run the software.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

game 100% support Nvidia Geforce graphic cards

just not the low end ones at the time
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

I have a GeForce 540 so now I just have to decide if I want to pull the trigger. Thanks.

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”