I love the Lore of this game. :D

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
ayami123

I love the Lore of this game. :D

Post by ayami123 »

How come people say it's too hard,
for me it's only time consuming because usually I play on Legendary Difficulty

and after many hours of game play if you have the most lands, you'll be practically invinsible

the only hardest country that I play is the Pirate and Albian as

the AI SUCK VERY MUCH at SEA

I mean I practically win every sea battle, but the land, no matter how strong my unit is,
they all practically useless against any normal unit of the land base country.

sometimes I could even Imagine Creating a Skyrim type of Game Base on this lore LOL

a True Sandbox game hehehe
Breca

RE: I love the Lore of this game. :D

Post by Breca »

I think the lore could be readily used as a backdrop to a novel or rpg. Would love to see that some day!

Good Hunting!

Breca
ErissN6

RE: I love the Lore of this game. :D

Post by ErissN6 »

I always believed the game was coming from the book of Nikolai (book which had disappered from the net..).
Maybe he's ashamed now that he works for huge company.

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”