Integrated

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
cosmoO

Integrated

Post by cosmoO »

I probably have this thread in the wrong spot...but I was curious as too whether there has been any progress with getting the game to work with the integrated graphics on certain laptops?
ErissN6

RE: Integrated

Post by ErissN6 »

I guess not. Or, taking time for this, would mean that they have decided to cancel the patches for the actual game, so it would stand unfinished forever.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Aow, I fear the remake with new engine was the doom of the game:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" Shigeru Miyamoto
cosmoO

Post by cosmoO »

I am sure that to fix a game is a major ordeal, and to prioritize what comes first takes front row; but I guess for greedy reasons on my part...I wish I could at least see the game on my laptop.

Yeah...I have my home pc and it works fine...but it is nice to have the game working on my laptop when I am away from my main one.

I guess, that to make the game work on integrated graphics is quite a item to overcome.

Lets hope that they stumble on a fix sooner either way it goes.
Breca

Post by Breca »

The game is not officially supported on an integrated graphics card. That said, it does work on my integrated card, albeit slowly.

Shigeru's quote applies less so to developers who commit to game updates over the long term. Diablo II showed that a game can continuously evolve over time. We are about to release the beta AI overhaul and are happy to listen and evolve based on feedback on it. Once that base AI overhaul is in good shape, we will layer in realm personalities.

Good Hunting!

Breca

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”