Why so few posts here?

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
Sieben_slith

Why so few posts here?

Post by Sieben_slith »

I've been considering buying this game after waiting patiently for it to get out of Steam. I thought it would be a big hit, rather like the old Warlords games. But, the silence here is deafening. People ask questions and get no replies, there is no discussion of the game, strategies, etc. Is the game such a dog that no one actually plays it? Should I save my money?
A soldier has a hard life, and but little consideration.

Robert E. Lee (in a letter to his wife, Mary), 1855
zakblood

RE: Why so few posts here?

Post by zakblood »

most are either on steam or slitherine
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
ErissN6

RE: Why so few posts here?

Post by ErissN6 »

Most were fed up about the work before release was uterly slow, so they thought there was no hope for this game.
Maybe they'll come back in some months (I hope not a year) after some more patches.
Should you buy at now? I can't say. The game deserves but some work is still needed..
In a perfect world it would be a very nice game. So I'll say yes, give the money, in hope it gives courage to the devs and editor. Or give not, for fear they grab the money and have no more reason to do the work?

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”