Any thoughts on an IOS version?

Turn-based strategy/RPG game from Age of Games, a talented team from Italy.
Hanal

Any thoughts on an IOS version?

Post by Hanal »

I am getting to a point in my purchasing of new games to sit back and wait for the possibility of it one day gracing my iPad. My board game purchases have stopped almost entirely as I wait it out and many times my patiences has been rewarded with Pandemic and soon The Manhattan Project among others. I'm doing this with PC games as well and when I see a game that piques my interest such as this one I do wonder if it might become available as an iPad purchase. So, is there a chance of that happening in the future? Regards...
FabioBelsanti

RE: Any thoughts on an IOS version?

Post by FabioBelsanti »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I am getting to a point in my purchasing of new games to sit back and wait for the possibility of it one day gracing my iPad. My board game purchases have stopped almost entirely as I wait it out and many times my patiences has been rewarded with Pandemic and soon The Manhattan Project among others. I'm doing this with PC games as well and when I see a game that piques my interest such as this one I do wonder if it might become available as an iPad purchase. So, is there a chance of that happening in the future? Regards...

Yes! There is a chance ;)

Honestly if we had more resources during the development the game would be playable on iPad and tablets from the first release.

Stay tuned!
Fabio Belsanti
Managing Director & Lead Designer
P.M.Studios & Age of Games
FroBodine

Post by FroBodine »

Are your immediate plans to work on porting the game to other platforms, or to improve and add to the core game already released?
FabioBelsanti

Post by FabioBelsanti »

ORIGINAL: jglazier

Are your immediate plans to work on porting the game to other platforms, or to improve and add to the core game already released?

We have to evaluate the feedbacks of players like you in the next weeks and then take a decision ;)
Fabio Belsanti
Managing Director & Lead Designer
P.M.Studios & Age of Games

Return to “Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars”