I am looking for a good rival with the axis.

CHINCHIN

I am looking for a good rival with the axis.

Post by CHINCHIN »

I want to test my Russian tactics against a good Axis player. I don't mind playing mirror games.
My native language is Spanish, and no English language mastery, sorry.
stjeand

Re: I am looking for a good rival with the axis.

Post by stjeand »

I can play you...

Let me know if we need to limit the BEF so that you can actually test the Russians with the correct German force over the Germans having to rebuild their entire air force and 300 land units...then it is just not going to go well in Russia.

Different thoughts...

France can't build air.
UK can build 1 Air Superiority
(That still stresses the German airforce but if the Allies build 3 Air Superiority they wipe the German airforce out completely)

X number of corps in France...

I don't mind playing it wide open but want to know if I am going to attack Russia with decent order of battle.

My Allied Russian strategy has not gone well...but can also play mirror if you so desire.
CHINCHIN

Post by CHINCHIN »

I've only done total BEF once and it was really bad, so I'm not going to do it, but we'll still add these house rules if that's okay with you:

1-France must have 4 naval units in Marseilles until Italy enters.
2-France must have 5 garrison units within 6 hexes of Marseille, three of which can be Alpine garrisons. Until Italy enters.
3-France cannot build new aviation units.
4-UK can only have one fighter unit more than the initial ones until September 1940.
5-BEF maximum 5 units.

If you want perfect mirror games, otherwise no problem. Do you start the game(s)?
My native language is Spanish, and no English language mastery, sorry.
stjeand

Post by stjeand »

Sure those will work.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”