Looking for Japanese opponent (closed)

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Gan_Man

Looking for Japanese opponent (closed)

Post by Gan_Man »

I'm a new player and am looking for a similarly new or inexperienced player to begin a PBEM game. Turns would likely be slow over the next 2 months as I am preparing to move and change careers but would pick up in early/mid August.

I'm interested in playing the Allies. As a new player I don't have any of the mods and am looking to experience the base game up through the last official patch. If interested please contact me and we can discuss days/turn, starting scenario, and any house rules. Thanks!
Last edited by Gan_Man on Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WEXF

Re: Looking for Japanese opponent

Post by WEXF »

pm sent
Nefa35

Post by Nefa35 »

If this is still open I'm definitely interested. I haven't played japan before, but want to try it. I have so far only played the allies in singleplayer, so while I have played up to October 42, I would say I'm still reasonably new, certainly to playing japan.
Gan_Man

Post by Gan_Man »

@Nefa35 Still open and willing to run a game with you as well. Tried to PM but the forum hasn't given me that ability.
Nefa35

Re: Looking for Japanese opponent (closed)

Post by Nefa35 »

@Gan_Man Yeah, I ran into the same issue. If you have discord you can DM me there at Nefa35#2147.
Gan_Man

Re: Looking for Japanese opponent (closed)

Post by Gan_Man »

@Nefa35 Cool. Send a Friends Request so we can start DMing and get a game set up.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”