No list of units when loading troops onto TF

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tonyp118

No list of units when loading troops onto TF

Post by tonyp118 »

I am following Kull's spreadsheet and trying to load troops onto an amphibious TF (CL & AMC) at Auckland. The unit I want to load (Eng Coy.) is in combat mode. Select dock and load troops but unit selection screen is blank. No units are listed although there are units at the base. I have gone through all the filters with no joy. What am I doing wrong?
WEXF

Re: No list of units when loading troops onto TF

Post by WEXF »

Have you released the unit you want to load by spending the PP?
If all of the units in Auckland are restricted [R} they can't load on ships until bought out.
WEXF
btd64

Post by btd64 »

Also, if your troops are in combat mode your TF should be a amphibious mode....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
tonyp118

Post by tonyp118 »

Thanks for the prompt response folks. Paid the PP to buy out and loading on amphib TF.

Started game this morning and all good, so seems to have been a momentary glitch with my machine.
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

Sometimes the non-loading is because the port or the TF have used up the available ops points, or the unit is technically in Combat mode but is still unpacking from Strategic mode. So many details in this game it is easy to overlook one and have the classic SNAFU! ;)
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”