Found a Bug in 1.04 patched version with the Foraging card

Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of Napoleon Bonaparte and attempt to dominate the entire continent of Europe.
lt1956_slith

Found a Bug in 1.04 patched version with the Foraging card

Post by lt1956_slith »

Hello,

I wanted to bring this bug to the attention of the Dev team in the hopes if another patch is released this could be fixed. The foraging Card is suppose to work only in Russia or Spain, but I had an army in a minor German nation that was not mine yet. The AI used the Card which I was surprised at seeing, but what is more it actually worked and reduced my manpower in the army by 5. Based on the Card it should not be used in any country other than Russia or Spain.

I guess no one else had noticed this before.
lt1956_slith

Re: Found a Bug in 1.04 patched version with the Foraging card

Post by lt1956_slith »

Nevermind, apparently the card has been changed since the manual and includes ANY uncontrolled region that has 15 or more units in the territory and then has a higher for Spain and Russia. The manual didn't state this so I assume it was a change to make the game harder? I was able to read the card clearly and compare to the manual and there is a difference.

Anyway its nice to know, but I think its a pain to be holding a central capitol only to have the card used. Should have only been for Russia and Spain like the manual states.

Return to “Victory and Glory: Napoleon”