Problem on some scenario

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

Tintin87

Problem on some scenario

Post by Tintin87 »

Hi guys,
thanks for your work !
I have a problem with some scenario, for example Rico Stalingrad.
When I launch the scenario, i have this message :

"Sorry, German side may only have maxium of 2 radios, one radio per one OBA"

What can I do please ?

Attachments
tiger.jpg
tiger.jpg (310.55 KiB) Viewed 255 times
rico21

RE: Problem on some scenario

Post by rico21 »

I thank you for this information.
This is due to a complaint about excess of radios in the scenarios (complaint filed by someone who is practically not do senarios, well-on).
This led the authorities to reduce the number of radios (max 2 per camp) without consulting me or worry about the blocking of certain scenarios (in short it is not for me to solve the problem).
You can fix it by going into the scenario and removing a radio station from a German officer.
You can also request the restoration of a number of radios per larger camp (for example 5).
In some scenarios the radio serves to fix an AI officer on his starting point, which deliberately influences the scenario.
Thanks.
Rico the French.[:D]
Tintin87

Post by Tintin87 »

Ok thanks for your help [;)]!
alantaylor

Post by alantaylor »

Rico,

can you go into detail how you can change the radio details in the scenario(I have just installed Stalingrad)? I cannot see how I can change any options after the warning window pops up.
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Rico, if you don't mind...

To make changes to a scenario you would have to go into the Editor. From there goto File then Open,
then goto scenario folder in TotH and select Stalingrad. Your PC monitor will now display the
Stalingrad battlefield. Look toward the right and you will see a listing of Russian and German units.

Look for the German Leader with a Radio and select the Leader. Goto "S. Weapons" located above the unit list

and select ***NO Weapon***. Now goto File and Save. You have just removed 1 Radio from the German OOB
in Rico's Stalingrad scenario. Just exit out and PLAY. There are YouTube tutorial videos on the Editor if interested.[:)]

rico21

Post by rico21 »

In the year of grace 2019, me Rico, first of the name declares to have updated the scenario The Last Bid so that it works ad vitam eternam.
This will be my only good action of the year, any recidivist will excommunicate.
Rico the Updater.
alantaylor

Post by alantaylor »

Many thanks, Hailstone.
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Thanks, Hailstone too. [:D]

fb.asp?m=4446293
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

Update noted in scenario list[:)]
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”